Comment on Why very high fruit diets are a *disaster* for most of us by marcus.
All these different diets…Atkins, Vegan, Fruititarian, Paleo. Lol its all BS. Some rules I’ve collected as i’ve studied each of these protocols.
1. Regardless of the composition of your diet overall calorie control is the most important tool. You need a caloric deficit to lose weight .
2. You need to be an active human being. Sweat everyday for about an hour.
3. You need a certain amount of protein to build or maintain muscle.
4. Most diets fail after the first year because people are tired of being hungry. Figure out which foods provide the most satiety for YOU!
5. Too many carbs, proteins, or fats can cause health problems. Eat a sensible, well balanced diet. Find a composition that works for YOU!
6. If you can’t read the ingredients without pulling out a periodic table you probably shouldn’t be eating it.