So you want to launch an online business? Or you have one already, but you need help getting to the next level? We need to talk!
Here’s what I believe about sensitive women and work…
I believe we have amazing gifts to offer the world. And I believe there is no better way for most of us to share those gifts than through being our own (lady)bosses. Because we love the freedom to work where, when and with whom we want each day, doing work we enjoy and find deeply meaningful.
If you’re employed and you love your job, this isn’t for you. But if you don’t love your job and you’ve been wondering whether you could work for yourself? Or if you already have an online business but you’re stuck and overwhelmed? Read on! Because an online business, done right, could be your passport to a life of doing work that you love and find deeply fulfilling – work that lights you up.
For many sensitive women (and men), the freedom afforded only by working for oneself is a non-negotiable.
It’s the freedom to work where you want, when you want, and with whom you want (or entirely on your own!) And it’s also the freedom to do the work you love, your way. More than that, it’s the freedom to become the woman you were meant to be, and to use your unique gifts to have the impact you’re meant to have in the world. Yes – this is that huge!
But! Starting and running a business is no walk in the park – especially for us sensitive souls. And starting an online business, if you’ve never done it before and are even a little bit scared of technology, can feel utterly overwhelming.
When I started my business, technology didn’t just scare me – it terrified me.
And in my avoidance of it, my business stayed stuck. For an embarrassingly long time. But one day, when I couldn’t stay stuck any longer, I finally realised that I needed to invest in myself.
Since then I’ve spent thousands of hours (and dollars) learning everything there is to know about succeeding in online business. This decision to go to the next level changed my life and once I started to implement what I’d learned, other women started to ask me whether I could help them in their online businesses.
I began doing just that and it’s work I LOVE doing. When I started out, my business was all about health and wellbeing and I never imagined I’d be coaching other women in online business. But one thing that’s become crystal clear to me on my journey is what an important part of the wellbeing puzzle a successful online business is for so many women.
And if I could change one thing about that journey? It would be to have realised, much earlier, that I didn’t need to stay stuck…and to have hired someone to help me in just the ways I can now help you – thereby saving me a ton of time and tearing-hair-out-style stress!
With me as your coach, we’re going to work together to…
Get you out of overwhelm and into clarity about what your biggest goals and dreams are and how you should be spending your time
This part is non-negotiable. Because you get very easily overwhelmed if you try to do too much or to work without a clear plan, and then this “short circuits” you, meaning your clients and the world miss out on your brilliance. I’ll help you identify the important things you should be doing each day, and I’l help you delete, defer or delegate everything else on your list!
Sort out any practical or technical aspects of business that are holding you back and making you tear your hair out
Whether it’s your website, your social media or your email marketing, I’ll help you get unstuck and handling it, like a boss. I struggled with this stuff for years, and that means YOU no longer have to!
You don’t have to struggle and nor do you have to do that other thing I did – procrastinate on it as it feels too difficult. We’re going to make sure that the tech side of your business stops draining your energy and bandwidth NOW, so that you can put your focus on the parts of your business you LOVE!
Find out what’s serving you now in the way you’re working, and what needs to change
The benefit for you: you start working in a way that plays to your strengths, and you start using your sensitive superpowers – prepare to be AMAZED as you finally start moving the needle on your biggest goals!
Get you implementing my most powerful self-care strategies for solopreneurs. They’ll take you from feeling frazzled to feeling fabulous!
Other entrepreneurs might be able to neglect sleep and good food and get by on adrenaline, black coffee and junk food but not you! Your body and mind demand radical self-care in order to function at their peak. You know this. But perhaps you didn’t realise that it doesn’t have to be complicated or take hours each day. As a key part of this coaching, I’m going to create the self-care program that’s right for YOU and walk you through how to implement it.
Give you the mindset makeover you need to reach your highest potential!
Entertaining limiting beliefs that your sensitive nature means you’re just not cut out for life as an entrepreneur so it’s always going to be a struggle? Whatever mindset blocks you need to bust through, we’re going to get you thinking in a way that supports your success, using my most powerful daily mindset practices.
How does the Sensitive Solopreneur coaching program work?
- Just you and me, on Skype, working on your business and your goals and dreams, for a focused yet fun hour every week;
- Before the end of each session we’ll agree on the MITs (Most Important Tasks) you’ll be working on before we speak again;
- In between sessions I’ll check in with you regularly to make sure you’re on track, and you’ll be free to email me any time you have questions between sessions or need support;
This Coaching Program is For You If:
- You’re sensitive – perhaps you identify as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP); perhaps you just know that your sensitivity has held you back in the past;
- You already have an online business and you’re frustrated that you haven’t made more progress – you work all hours but have very little to show for it (OR perhaps you’re still employed, doing a job that sucks away a little more of your soul each day…)
- Either way, you KNOW you have to work for yourself: anything else feels like a constricting compromise;
- But you often wonder whether you’re cut out for owning a business since your sensitive nature means that: you often feel overwhelmed and frazzled, criticism derails you, you struggle with boundaries, you often give too much and put others’ needs before your own, and you feel allergic to technology!
Why you DON’T want to miss out on this!
- Because you’ve tried to do it on your own and it hasn’t worked
- Because most of the online business advice out there is not remotely tailored for the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur – THAT’S why it hasn’t worked for you
- Because you’re exhausted and DONE working so hard every day, and giving so much of yourself, for so little return
- Because you’re overwhelmed and going round in circles, and I can show you the way out of that – NOW!
- Because this can be hard, or it can be easy – and I’ll help you make it easy
- Because you have a dream of the life and business you could have and deep down you know it’s possible; you just don’t know how to get there
- Because working with a coach who understands your unique strengths can transform your business and your LIFE!
Sounds like this could be the answer to your problems? Then let’s talk!
I offer a free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation call during which we can get to know each other a little. We’ll discuss the possibilities for you and your business, and you can ask me any questions you have about the coaching program.
To apply for your free call with me, email sarah (at) sarahbest.com or send me a message using this contact form.
Isn’t it time you stopped struggling? Haven’t you tried long enough to figure it out on your own?
I’ve been exactly where you are and I’m here to help you start moving, NOW, towards the business and life you dream of, so why waste another moment struggling and driving yourself crazy?
Got questions about how this coaching works and/or whether it’s right for YOU?
Email me at sarah (at) sarahbest.com or send me a question using this contact form.