I love this enlightened update on The Ten Commandments, from author Gill Edwards:
- You are invited to love yourself, others and life without condition – trusting that, in an evolving Universe, everything is unfolding perfectly.
- You are invited to do whatever makes your heart sing and your spirit dance. Only that.
- You are invited to live fearlessly and passionately – to step into your divinity, while embracing your humanity.
- You are invited to treat yourself and others with extraordinary respect and kindness – reaching out with love towards all beings, and seeing the Light within everyone.
- You are invited to honour everyone else’s beliefs, feelings, values and choices – knowing these add to the variety of life, and that everyone’s path or guidance is unique.
- You are invited to honour the earth, your body and all creation as sacred and divine and to celebrate life in all its richness.
- You are invited to choose your own mission or purpose, expressing your creative gifts, talents and vision in whatever way feels most joyful.
- You are invited to listen to the inner voice of Love, which always sets you free – knowing that your goodness and worthiness are never in question, and that you can do no wrong.
- You are invited to trust in a loving and abundant Universe. Ask and it is given. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened.
- You are invited to follow your dreams and desires – trusting your feelings, and using your imagination, to create your own heaven on earth.
This is taken from Gill’s book Life is a Gift.